#Attribution1 {display:none; visibility:hidden;}

23 gennaio 2024

Capodanno di fronte al centro di deportazione di Glückstadt, interventi e striscioni in solidarietà agli imputati e alle imputate del Brennero [EN]


Freedom, Hourrya, Libertad! - 120 people against the Glückstadt
deportation-prison and in solidarity with the detained on new years eve

On the New Year's Eve, over a hundred people came together in Glückstadt
(north of Germany) infront of the deportation-prison which is working
for the regions of Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg und
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. They shouted slogans against the  jail and sent
solidarity to the prisoners.
The speeches could be heard in jail, some prisoners contacted via phone
and greeted the demonstrators back. There were many banners against the
prison, the borders and as a gesture of international solidarity a
banner was calling for solidarity with the accused of the Brenner-Pass
in Italy 2016.

Freedom for all prisoners!
Against the world of borders and states!



Here a speech/text by a former inmate of the Glückstadt
deportation-prison which was read on another demonstration some months
ago:

Dear friends,
I stand before you today to talk about my experiences in the
deportation prison in Glückstadt. I was there from ... to
... October. When the police arrested me on ... October in Stavenhagen
they didn't say that it was about deportation.
I spent a night in a cell, without my glasses and without information.
When I was in Glückstadt, I was treated like a dangerous criminal.
They made me hate myself and lose my self-confidence. I felt very
alienated and had
terrible nightmares. Every passing airplane was like a bullet in my
head.
Because of this terrible experience, I am no longer the same person
after my release. I'm in therapy because I forget a lot of basic,
everyday things.
I felt so controlled in Glückstadt that I deleted all my data. I deleted
all my data so as not to give them any information. I now have no more
photos, messages or emails. Everything is gone.
I was released because my arrest was illegal. The deportation to Iran
was forbidden. I owe my freedom to my friends from ProBleibrecht and the
courageous people in Iran who are fighting the dictatorship of the
mullahs.
I have been free for seven months now, but my life has been completely
changed as a result of this experience. Now I realize how important
freedom is in life. A big country like Germany should not deport its
guests, the refugees. They have nowhere else to go, where they can go.
I dream of a world without prisons and without prisoners. Here
people's hope is being taken away. Taking people's freedom away,
is like cutting off the wings of a dove. That's what dictators do,
what dictators do.
I was in a dictatorial country and here they wanted to send me back to
the
cage called Iran. But as always, I saw the rainbow and was set free
again. I escaped from prison, but I still feel locked up. Locked in the
cages that that directors build for us and want us to believe that we
are happy.
It is time to abolish this big cage that you have created for people.
Set people free and give them equal rights. Then you will see that there
is no need for prisons. There is a need for schools, academies and good
living for all.
You should love people instead of hating them, and they will love you
too.
I wish the people who are still in Glückstadt and other prisons, and the
Iranian prisoners, much strength and freedom.
One day we will sing the song of freedom together.

To freedom!
Thank you very much.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento